Test: Try your skills, after you read the Overview.
- Why?: Where? (Faults, Zones), When?, Why? (Crustal movement, Plate tectonics), How?
- Studies: Measuring, Seismograph, Predicting, Defence, Actions when quaking, Behaviour of animals
- Scales: History, Intensity scales; Richter, Mercalli-Cancani-Sieberg, MSK-64, EMS
- Ancient time: Rome, Japan, Antiquity, Middle ages
- Hungary: Stories, Old studies, Story of quakes. Focal mechanism's description and Hungary's seismicity.
- Natural disaster, which damages establishments
- Starting extension of elastic waves from some centre (from the earthquake's focus).
- An occurence, which starts the waves, so-called focal mechanism.